Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Unusual Capture!

Never thought that my active clarabelle can be so attentive and sit quietly alone.... for more than one thousand eight hundred seconds!

So what's so attractive and had captivated her?

She is actually watching her daddy bowling. But when she noticed my arrival, she starts bugging me to go bowling. I dont like bowling, so I tell her: " no, mummy dont want, why not Qijing bowl?" her repy: " no, Qijing cannot take the ball, too heavy, dangerous..."

-_-



Consecutive the same day, I spotted my two active girls are so quiet and engross in their own world...

Their vision are on the entrance and exit of the basement carpark... waiting patiently for any car to pass by. Both unusual self. I am not complaining, in fact I am enjoying their quietness... just that I am very curious they can be so... quiet.








Abella is tire. Squatted down... making Mickey to stand instead... and mumbling: " bickey mouse see..."

Caught her uncouth act! Scratching her itchy back side! Hee... but children do it looks so cute :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home