Thursday, September 27, 2007

My Two Princess

Not that I like to self-praise but when I doll up my two rascals, I cant help but telling myself, they are so pretty, like princess. *mommy is blushing*

And they are always a public attraction...
" They are twins! "
" Such a lovely pair! "
" They are so beautiful "...


But not for long, when they play till carry away...
all their pretty, demure, girlish thing... Gone! Straight to the pit!

Check out Abella's "trishaw puller leg" !

0_0

HA HA HA

-_-

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger sesame said...

Haha...I also feel the same. When I saw the first picture I thought to myself, wow, such sweet girls, maciam princesses.

Then I saw the 2nd pics, I was like kekeke...quite the chor lor...

September 27, 2007 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha....they are indeed beautiful :) as for chor lor part...I have the same feeling as u...when ethyl starts playing and got carried away...all the "sam part" pattern comes out! :x still they are lovely :)

October 03, 2007 1:07 PM  
Blogger wtpgRR said...

can pen sang right? kekeke... though I agreed they are still lovely... but not when they are older girls lor... hopefully by then they are not so chor lor... :p

October 10, 2007 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home