Abella . Clarabelle
Eversince I bought the 25 pieces puzzle for the girls, Abella seem to have cultivate the interest in it and she is doing very well. She can complete the puzzle without my assistant. I think she has the potential and I even thought of getting her more challenging one, say 500 pieces!!! heheheh :p
See, everynight the diligent girl insist to play the puzzle before bed, "mommy, I want to play the puzzle... just a while only... last one... "
Whereas the hyperactive-playful-cheeky Clarabelle already fallen into her deep deep dreamland...
Abella & Clarabelle love singing. But Clarabelle is the cheeky one who will always change the lyrics of the song or singing nonsensically with the rhythm.
Example, heard of a chinese 儿歌, wei wei 不要怕 ?
the original lyric...
wei wei 不要怕, 你是个好娃娃
自己跌倒,自己爬
你看山上为你开满红花
你是个好娃娃
你要是跌到就要自己爬
Clarabelle's lyric...
yi ji pu ah pa
ni ji ji ji hua
yi ji pu ah pa
ni yi ji ji pah
yi ji pu ah pa
ni ji ji ji ah
then repeat again and again -_-
Abella . Clarabelle
13 kg . 14.5 kg
95 cm . 96 cm
detailed . carefree
neat . untidy
concentrate . distracting
Labels: Abella, Clarabelle


3 Comments:
looks like clarabelle is not only the steady one but the cheeky one too....kekekeke
so clever. my boy can't even bother to put a 4 piece puzzle together. he keeps saying :" i cannot..." didn't even want to try
Yes Jan, Clara can be real cheeky... kekeke
Ivy dont worry... just tat puzzle is not Declan's cup of tea... like my clara also, haven even attempt, she say :"I dono... mommy how ah? mommy help..." then pull my hand to fix up the puzzle... -_-
Post a Comment
<< Home