Afternoon Tea Session...

I love the thought of afternoon tea session, be it at home, a cosy corner with a full window scenery or the afresco coffee club, watching people passing by and even at this hawker stall which served nice coffee, tea and toasted bread, comparable to Ah koon but at the price of half only :p
Coffee 70 cents
Ice lemon tea $1
toast bread 40 cents !
What an economical enjoyment :)


3 Comments:
Actually, i prefer the kopi from hawker stall, but the weather is too hot and humid, so i would ta-bao back and have them at home instead. Aww... really miss the aroma of the kopi-o.
PS: the kopi in US ah... really is kopi-zui (coffee water).. yiaks!
wow, that's a cheap way to spend an afternoon. I wish I'm back in Spore. I miss the kopi tiams and hawker stalls too.
CM, maybe can try asking for kopi-o, gao gao? Just like I like milo kosong but everytime very dilute, so now I always order milo kosong gao! Hee...
Yes, earthember our living standard is indeed cheaper :)
Post a Comment
<< Home