Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Love me

Last night after dinner at mum's place, as usual the girls were tire, refuse to walk on their own and want to be carried. On the way home, I was struggling with the "barang barang" and Clarabelle while the handfree daddy helding Abella had walked far but turned back, saw me struggling, offered "Aiyah... let me carry these things..." then explained to the girls " See, daddy love mummy, so daddy carry things for mummy. Next time both of you must carry for daddy mummy also..."

On another side, I was making face then Clarabelle asked, " Mummy why? "

Oops... :p "Eh... on lar... mummy is tire, do u want to come down and walk on your own? " Clarabelle protested "No..."

This is how my hubby love me... but what's when after dinner, I was hoping to quickly help my mum to clear the dinner table, mop the floor as full of rice n veggie stained and cut some fruits but the girls were cranky and very sticky refusing me to do other things but accompany them poo poo, she she, wash hand and pestering want to be carried, want to go home sleep...

Where is the daddy? No where but busying with the xbox!!!

I was very stressed up as was hoping to help mum finished chores quickly (though mum always ask me to leave it to her) so can go home earlier, then the children can sleep earlier, wont be cranky the next day and I still have to do some essential chores, prepare the children next day bag , if finish earlier, I can sleep earlier too... ... ... everythings have to race with time!

Alright, I can understand he had a tire n busy day, need to chill down but who dont? My mum dont? I dont?

Then after accompany us home, he will leave us again to "so-call" park the car, then chat with friends and puffing...

Alright, I can understand he needs to catch up with friends but who dont? I dont?

I wont want to continue ranting as at time, he does take care of the children & do the house chores and miscellanous , I appreciate very much...

But what I deep felt inside, what is love?
Sweetness in the heart... smile in the eyes... revitalizing voice... snuggle hug...

Oh... I longed to fall in love again...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home